footballreportersonline.com


Global Media

'We Are Ready For War With Donald Trump's United States' - North Korea

Share
GETTY    
   TERRIFYING North Korea has threatened to launch missiles'at any time

"The North Koreans respond to (the drills) nearly every year with some kind of outlash or provocation or something like that", he said.

In February, North Korea launched its first missile since Donald Trump was elected US president, firing a medium-range missile that appeared to show significant technological advances.

Malaysia's prime minister Najib Razak strongly condemned North Korea's ban on Tuesday, saying it is "effectively holding our citizens hostage".

The launch may have failed, Japan's Kyodo news agency said.

First, the North Koreans have deployed mobile missile carriers that compromise the ability to carry out a preemptive strike, which would destroy them before they leave the ground.

North Korea's foreign ministry attacked the visit and said the world would "soon witness" the "eventful significance" of a jet engine test overseen by Kim Jong-Un.

Washington would drop the "failed" approach of "strategic patience" with Pyongyang, Tillerson said, warned that U.S. military action was an "option on the table" if necessary - a sharp divergence from China's insistence on a diplomatic approach to its neighbour, which it has long protected. The Korean letters read: "Launch a missile". It added that the missile appears to have exploded within seconds of launch.

"They have got to be able to wipe out any missile before it's launched, which is not trivial", said David Albright, president of the Institute for Science and International Security. Last year, the country suffered a series of embarrassing failed launches of its new medium-range Musudan missile before it successfully test-fired one.

The launch attempt came while South Korea and the USA are carrying out their annual joint military exercises.

Japan and South Korea both host tens of thousands of USA troops.

The reported failure came as usa and South Korean troops were conducting their annual military drills that the North calls an invasion rehearsal.

It conducted two nuclear tests and some two-dozen ballistic missile tests past year. While the launches are yet to be confirmed, it comes amid growing tensions in the Korean Peninsular and the West over Pyongyang's nuclear advancements.

But if one intention of the video was to demonstrate how North Korea could disable the launch pad for the F-35C, the Navy's carrier version of the stealth aircraft, the US military signaled five days earlier that it doesn't need a carrier for its Joint Strike Fighters to be a threat.

The U.S. military statement shed more light.

Share